Boats Available for Sale
2019 Boston Whaler 190 Montauk
The 190 Montauk® elevates the beloved classic with features and enhancements sure to win hearts for generations. Retaining all the time-tested utility and easy operation of the original Montauks, the new 190 excels for fishing, watersports and beyond. Every inch of space is maximized in this nimble center console model, meaning there’s plenty of room to stretch out and enjoy the ride, whatever the day may hold.
- Convenient forward fish box / storage compartment with overboard drain.
- Standard galvanized trailer with swing tongue, LED lights and disc brakes for easy towing.
- Optional port and starboard aft seating features comfortable cushions and removable backrests.
- 60-gallon integrated fuel tank.
- Optional Fishing Package includes 72-quart cooler seat, tackle drawers and console rod holders.
- Fiberglass swim platform with stainless steel, telescoping swim ladder aids re-entry from the water.
- Helm console available with state-of-the-art Garmin navigation and fishfinding electronics
- Includes 150-hp EXLPT Mercury with hydraulic steering, Trailer and lots of cushions
- Still has Whaler Structural warranty.
|Class||Center Consoles, Saltwater Fishing, Freshwater Fishing|
|Overall Length||19.33 ft|
|Dry Weight||2,000 lb|
|Model||EXLPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke|
|Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
- 19” interior freeboard
- 8” stainless steel cleats (3)
- Boarding steps - molded in port and starboard
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Drink holders (6)
- Forward fishbox / storage with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Lifting eyes - bow and stern
- Rod holders (4)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Side rails - welded stainless steel
- Swim platform (fiberglass) with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- 12-V receptacle
- Access door with stainless steel latch and storage bin
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Binnacle control
- Drink holders (4)
- Electric horn
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Grab rail – welded stainless steel
- Partitioned storage at top of helm
- Steering wheel – stainless steel
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage underneath
- 115 EXLPT EFI Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury® engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Battery box with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch
- Classic style navigation lights
- Fuel tank (60 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Propeller - stainless steel
Please note: For exact details on model availability and standard package equipment please contact your local, authorized dealer. The boat model information, specifications and images listed may not accurately reflect the most current design.
Additional Mercury options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.